We are seeking a bright and energetic Digital Marketing Specialist who will primarily be responsible for building, executing, and monitoring online advertising campaigns across media for various web properties. This is a part-time position, preferably on premise.
- Research media opportunities and prepare plans against target industries and groups
- Implementation and management of online advertising campaigns
- Performing duties related to maintenance of campaigns including verifying links and tracking
- Integrate all advertising with analytics, including marketo platform.
- Work with in-house data scientist to improve campaign conversions.
- Programmatic buying experience a must
- Strong budgeting management skills required
- Work with team to Develop engaging content in various forms such as blog posts, emails and surveys
- Verify live campaign statuses, and ensure all targeting and reporting is correct.
- Identify when existing content needs to be optimized and efficiently do so.
- Work closely with all relevant parties to ensure smooth campaign launch.
- Proactive daily analysis and campaign optimization
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English, Communications or other related fields
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience – Certified Google Adwords & Analytics, Facebook and Marketo training a plus
- Strong creative, storytelling and management abilities
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills, with laser sharp attention to detail
- Understanding of & experience in writing marketing content
- Naturally creative in conceptualizing the presentation of facts or ideas