Linx Communications a Long Island-based Creative Marketing and Production company is seeking a Content and Social Media Marketing Intern join our marketing and creative team this summer. We are seeking someone that enjoys a challenging, fast-paced environment. We are looking want someone who is creative and willing to work hard, has excellent communication skill and is a great multi- tasker. This internship can work for college credit. Internship could lead to a permanent position for the right candidate. Must be willing to work in a place that produces quality work with extraordinary people who know how to have a good time together.
We are looking for a Guru Website Developer who eats, lives and breathes coding and can help lead our development team with front end and back end coding to provide our clients with the best of breed development. You will be responsible for creating compliant code for websites and any web/digital projects, extensive Q&A and testing before projects launch, and maintenance of projects once launched. Candidate must be a problem solver and have a willingness to learn, teach and bring new technologies to the team. We are known for our excellence in servicing our clients, which means developing best of breed platforms and providing fast solutions and troubleshooting if and when issues arise. Communication is key to keeping the team and our clients informed and confident that we are attentive to their needs. We harness modern technology to strategically drive long-term plans, programs and initiatives for our clients. Working with our team is a great opportunity to lead a career in programming/development, UI/UX.
- 5+ years of experience
- Strong foundation for the responsibilities listed above
- Accurate, detail-oriented, and self-motivated
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong troubleshooting abilities
- Proven ability to learn quickly, meet deadlines, and deal with competing priorities
- The confidence and ability to thrive in a goal-focused, fast-paced environment
- Successful team player who can collaborate with others
- Flawless Q&A and testing processes
- Must be quick to solving problems and troubleshooting, debug on the fly