Linx Communications a Long Island-based Creative Marketing and Production company is looking for a creative, energetic, creative go-getter design Intern to join our Graphic Design team this summer. The Intern will assist and support in the planning and execute both digital and print marketing materials for our clients. Must have excellent communication, interpersonal, project management, multi-tasking and organizational skills. Can work for college credit. Must have knowledge of Adobe CS, and have a dynamic graphic design portfolio (school work ok). Knowledge of website design a major plus. The position could lead to a permanent position for the right candidate. Must be willing to work in a place that produces quality work with extraordinary people who know how to have a good time together.
- Work closely with designers to develop, carry-out appropriate, effective design concepts for clients.
- Stay on top of design trends and new technologies; provide innovative ideas for design solutions in support of objectives and initiatives
- Maintain a consistent design a for our and our clients web presence, social channels, email + print
- Work closely with marketing team to identify opportunities for creatively expressing our client’s brands across all channels
- A rising Junior or Senior working towards a degree in Graphic Design or Marketing
- Able to work 2-3 days per week for the summer
- Accurate, detail-oriented, organized, and self-motivated
- Ability to learn quickly, meet deadlines, and deal with competing priorities
- Exceptional communication skills and fluency in English
- The confidence and ability to thrive in a goal-focused, fast-paced environment
- Able to take creative direction
- Advanced-level knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Strong knowledge of printing knowledge and web design best practices
- Strong foundation with HTML/CSS and interest in learning more.