Linx is a full-service strategic marketing agency that relies on market-driven business strategies to give organizations a competitive edge.
We are looking for a Production, Estimating and Traffic Manager to lead and monitor all work within the company across employees, departments, vendors, and clients. This person will ensure our company’s workflow is efficient and the right work is being completed by the right team members, keep the staff on track with the tasks necessary to stay on schedule, as well as estimate costs and timelines for new jobs. Candidates should be organized, detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task in a very fast-paced environment.
- Prepare time/cost estimates based upon contracts, project requirements and proposals
- Open new jobs with estimates, timelines, assigned individual tasks, and deadlines
- Track the status of estimates, timelines, and tasks to ensure work is being completed on schedule and on budget (cost vs. time balances and cost/time variance)
- Develop reporting procedures and systems, and prepare daily status reports of updated active jobs to be distributed throughout the company
- Keep job schedules up-to-date as timing and scheduling changes occur each day
- Assign tasks and manage their statuses, including outstanding tasks with suppliers, freelance support and vendors
- Conduct daily/weekly morning meetings to review task deadlines and job statuses
- Determine and communicate any issues with the team and Account Executives
- Submit jobs to accounting for invoicing when appropriate
- Gather appropriate task, expense, and timesheet reports to ensure jobs are being completed and invoiced correctly
- Build and manage vendor/freelance resources with system that identifies key skills/capabilities, job types and cost structures
- Maintain and improve work flow by monitoring steps of the process, staff and resources, new methods and cost reductions
- Initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
- 3 to 5 years relevant experience
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Ability to multitask effectively and manage several projects simultaneously
- Accurate, detail-oriented, organized, and self-motivated
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- The confidence and ability to thrive in a goal-focused, fast-paced environment
- Successful team player who can collaborate with others