Linx Helps Boost Client’s Revenue by 1000%
How many e-commerce sites can boast a 1000% revenue increase, year over year, for two years?
The #1 lacrosse equipment merchant in the nation can!
Linx Welcomes a New Client (a New Challenge)
Lacrosse Unlimited began as a single brick-and-mortar store in 1990 on Long Island, NY. The lacrosse equipment merchant established its first online store in 2004 and approached Linx in 2011 for a market driven business strategy to boost online sales.
A Market Driven Business Strategy
With the goal of boosting online sales in mind, Linx completely redesigned the Lacrosse Unlimited website and developed a strategy optimized for:
- Merchandising: Better present products visually with enticing images.
- Site Traffic: Find potential lacrosse enthusiasts with highly targeted SEO, PPC and Google Adwords campaigns.
- Analytics: Eliminate low-performing SKUs and adjust site design.
- Aesthetics: Test and improve design, headlines and copy.
- User Experience: Optimize site functionality and ease of use for customers.
Our strategic marketing campaign to boost online sales helped Lacrosse Unlimited realize dramatic quantitative and qualitative results.
• 52% revenue boost since new site launch.
• 63% more transactions since new site launch.
• Traffic increased 83% since new site launch.
• Cyber Monday 2013 revenue jumps 165% (and sets daily record) compared with previous year.
• Overall 116% sales increase from 2011 to 2013.
• Site visits increased 54% year-to year (Dec. ’12 – Dec. ’13).
• Revenue up 133% year-to year (Dec. ’12 – Dec. ’13).
• Page visits up 30% year-to year (Dec. ’12 – Dec. ’13).
• Amount of time spent on site 19% longer year-to year (Dec. ’12 – Dec. ’13).
• Right formula of PPC expenditures found with product-based ads.
• Implemented coupons, deals & sales.
• Communicated to both influencers and decision makers.
• Converted higher rate of mobile visitors to buyers.
Exponential Sales Growth
Linx helped Lacrosse Unlimited gain a new base of loyal customers who will provide predictable sales behavior for years to come.
Today, we continue to fine-tune our marketing strategy by targeting the lacrosse enthusiast market through newsletters, pop-up ads, email list generators, pay-per-click, Adchoices and loyalty programs.
Our strategic marketing team helped Lacrosse Unlimited realize exponential e-commerce sales growth – and we can do the same for you.